The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life by Kristen K Brown
The Happy Hour Effect: 12 Secrets to Minimize Stress & Maximize Life by Kristen K Brown offers practical advice to help you reduce negative stress in your life.
Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions? Is minimizing stress one of them? Kristen K Brown draws on her personal life experience and shares twelve helpful secrets to help you. Opening with a personal anecdote, the author relays how she lost her husband to a heart attack at a youthful 30 years old leaving her as a single mom. Life was spinning out of control and she learned some valuable lessons to maintain her sanity. In addition to pulling from her own life experiences, Kristen Brown is also a trained life coach and Certified Holistic Health Consultant.
The reading pace is simple and the suggested actions are concrete. There is nothing confusing about the steps needed to accomplish Kristen’s suggestions. Each chapter begins with a QR code that links you to worksheets for that chapter. No QR code reader? The link is handily there as well. It also begins with a bullet-point list of benefits you will glean from reading that section. To get you started, Kristen even offers a free Morning Prep Checklist that you can print.
NOTE: If you don’t leave a comment in the comments below, your entry will be deleted. Be sure to enter to win below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Giveaway Promote: Your Source for the hottest giveaways!
- Lucky Contests Contests & Sweeps
- About Sweepstakes
- Sweepstakes Fanatics – Share Your Giveaways for Free
- SweepstakesMania – Free Sweepstakes Directory!
- Big List of Giveaways
- Store Coupons, coupon database and giveaways
- Find more sweepstakes on Contestgirl
- I list my Contest, Sweepstakes & Giveaways At LinkiesContests and Linkies And Win Some GREAT prizes. Top Giveaway Sweeps & Giveaways Site
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.