*EXPIRED* Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub Giveaway
Enter the Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub Giveaway and you could win an 18 oz body scrub.
I have actually told you about this product before. In fact, I actually gave one away one time in a Crave Box. I love this stuff that it is a bath essential! I have been using it for months and have really noticed a difference in my skin. An obstinate rough patch on my arm has gotten smaller and noticeably smoother since I have been using this delightful skin exfoliant.
Let me tell you why I adore this:
- The fragrance: Have you ever seen any of the old Pepe Le pew cartoons? Do you remember how he would catch a fragrance of that unfortunate kitty and would float through the air with the fragrance tickling his nose? That’s the way I felt. It’s sweet and fruity. I find it the perfect scent to wind down in the evenings. It signals the end of a long day and I can start relaxing in my comfy PJs and watch a few of my favorite shows on Netflix.
- Natural Ingredients: Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub is made with ingredients like Certified Organic Shea Butter, Mango Puree, Almond, and Primrose Oils. In addition to repairing the skin, these ingredients work together as an anti-aging complex. Safflower, Avocado and Macadamia Seed oil help to moisturize dry skin and Orange oil also helps skin produce collagen and repairs sun damage. The avocado oil also helps reduce sun and aging spots.
- Sugar Exfoliant: Rather than chemical skin exfoliators, Tree Hut uses sugar. The scrub has a fine gritty texture to remove extra dead skin cells. Exfoliation is the natural process your body uses to slough off old skin cells. As we age, this process doesn’t work as well and using exfoliators helps that process. Since it’s sugar, it’s easy rinsing and doesn’t leave you feeling gritty like I’ve had happen with products that use nut shells. It’s also gentler on the skin than harsh chemicals. I do want to point out that, although it is sugar, it doesn’t leave me feeling sticky after a bath either.
- Not Tested on Animals: Big bonus in my book. I’m a vegetarian and try to only purchase products from companies that use known safe ingredients and don’t need to do animal testing.
- No Paraben or Formaldehyde: Some studies indicate Parabens may be linked to cancer and, since they are an antibacterial ingredient, they also pose a toxic threat to living cells. Formaldehyde has also been linked to cancer and has a high rate of allergic reactions. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub is free of these chemicals.
I am giving ONE away, but if you prefer a sure thing and want to give Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub you can find it at many major grocery stores, CVS, Walmart, Ulta, Target or Amazon.
HOW TO ENTER to Win Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub
Mandatory entries are shown initially. Completing them and submitting your name and email, are required to enter and to unlock the optional bonus entries and daily entry options. There are multiple bonus entry opportunities. You may see them all by clicking the “Options” link on the form. Presenting entry opportunities one at a time is the default.
Some of my favorite places to enter giveaways:
- Giveaway Promote: Your Source for the hottest giveaways!
- Lucky Contests Contests & Sweeps
- Sweepstakes Plus
- Store Coupons, coupon database and giveaways
- Find more sweepstakes on Contestgirl
- HGTV Sweepstakes
- I list my Contest, Sweepstakes & Giveaways At LinkiesContests and Linkies And Win Some GREAT prizes. Top Giveaway Sweeps & Giveaways Site
- This giveaway is listed at All Things Bloggy.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.