Enter to the Torani Holiday Cheers Contest for a chance to win Torani Flavored Syrups and other prizes
Enter the Torani Holiday Cheers Contest for a chance to win Free Torani Flavored Syrups and Mr. Coffee Coffee maker products.
I was recently chosen to try Torani Flavored Syrups and was sent Gingerbread and Sugar Free Salted Caramel flavors. Thanks She-Speaks! I’ve been loving it! I get a coffee shop experience with ever leaving my kitchen! Here is one of my creations that I wanted to share with you. It’s perfect to start the cold mornings. This one is alcohol-free, but you could add a splash of coffee-flavored liquor for a more adult holiday beverage.
Torani makes both Sugar Free and regular varieties. The sugar-free flavors are sweetened with Spenda and have zero calories. Nice way to indulge!
Salted Caramel Holiday Mocha
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1 single-serve package hot cococa mix
- 2 TBS Sugar-Free Salted Caramel flavored Torani Syrup
- Canned Whipped Topping
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Stir cocoa powder and syrup into brewed coffee.
- Top with Whipped topping. You can use the tub kind, but I like the decorative look that or spray can type. It looks like little snow caps.
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles. You can find them in the baking aisle during the holiday season.
You can enter your own recipe and possibly win some great prizes from Torani like their delicious flavored syrups or a Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte. You can find out more about the contest, including how to enter, in the Holiday Cheers Rules Page. The Torani Holiday Cheers contest ends on December 9. You can also learn about Torani Syrups on their Facebook page.
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks & Torani, however, all opinions are mine. I was given free samples to try and share my honest opinions.