Enter to Win a Several Full Size Ola Granola bags and Tote Bag
Enter to win an Ola Granola Prize package featuring several varieties of Ola Granola and a re-usable tote bag. This is a good-for-you prize that you will want to win! I am always looking for healthy snacks for my kids’ snack drawer. It seems they come in ravenous after school. Growing kids just seem to always need more to eat! If you have kids, you know probably know what I am talking about. The hard part is finding something to fill that whole in their bellies that is also healthy. That only gets harder as they approach teen years and have designs on less health treats like candy and chips.
I also prefer to feed my kids all-natural snacks when I can. They get enough artificial ingredients through school lunches and whatever food they trade with their friends. Recently, I found Ola Granola. Of course, reading the ingredient list was the first goal. It would do no good to put a snack in the drawer that didn’t meet our entire family’s needs.
Here is how it stacks up:
- Vegetarian - I am a vegetarian. That means no gelatin, shellac or carmine – all ingredients found in common snacks. Not only is Ola Granola vegetarian, but it’s vegan and kosher. It’s not sweetened with honey and has no dairy products.
- Gluten-Free – I have friends that eat gluten-free as often as possible. Ola Handbaked Granola contains no wheat and is made with gluten-free oats.
- All Natural – My kids don’t necessarily clamor for all natural snacks. In fact they could care less. Since their food choices while at home are limited to what’s in the house, I provide them with all natural snacks. Ola Granola meets that goal. I recognize each ingredient. It’s not hard to read “Gluten-free Whole Grain Oats, Pure Maple Syrup and Pure Vanilla Extract.” Ingredients like that don’t send me scurrying to the nearest search engine to figure out what they are. Simplicity in a nutshell. There are no artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors. It’s even hand-baked! That just sounds so homespun and wholesome.
- Healthy – Many snacks are just junk-food masquerading as healthy snacks. Growing up, granola always elicited thoughts of hiking and natural eating. Have you looked at what passes as a trail mix or granola lately? Brightly colored candies, artificial ingredients and an abundance of sugar rob kids of what should be a nutritious snack. Ola Granola is a good source of protein and fiber.
- Taste – Of course, healthy doesn’t do you any good if you can’t get kids to eat it. My daughter likes the No-Nut Vanilla. I like the Cranberry Orange Pecan. Look at all those nuts! For the record, I did not dig through to the bottom of the bag to get the best looking handful either. This was the first handful out of the bag. The rest were just as pecan-filled. These people do NOT skimp on ingredients. I grew up in the south picking fallen pecans from the ground and eating them raw. I absolutely adore them. They are my favorite nut. I think that the Cranberry Orange Pecan is probably my favorite of the Ola Granola flavors.
- Variety – no one likes to eat the same things all the time. Even within the same food type, like granola, we like variety. Ola comes in four flavors: Chocolate Banana Chip, Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Orange Pecan, and No Nut Vanilla. Each of them are tasty, healthy snacks that I can feel good about feeding to my family.
- Convenient. There is nothing worse than a messy snack that is inconvenient to serve, store or travel. The large 9 oz bags are resealable. However, I love the 1 oz single sizes that Ola offers in both the Vanilla Almond and the No Nut Vanilla. They are perfect to tuck in a school lunch and just the right size to enjoy as a snack. The size makes portion control a breeze!
That’s a pretty healthy stack of requirements and Ola measures up! I also like a company that is socially and/or environmentally responsible. Ola! donates 100% of their profits to Be Foundation – a private, independent family foundation whose vision is that all students graduate ready for college, career and life success and become meaningful contributors to their communities.
They have a store locator on Ola! Foods site. If you can’t find them near you, you can order online or find them on Amazon. That’s probably what I am going to do. I’m hooked now! If you decide to purchase from their site, you can use code FNC2013 and get free shipping!
Be sure to like Ola Granola on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to keep up with the latest promotions. However, you can also enter to win a wonderful Ola Granola Prize package from me using the form below. The prize will consist of these great prizes:
|One bag of each flavor: Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Orange Pecan, No Nut Vanilla and Chocolate Banana Chip. Pure and simple hand baked gluten free granola! 100 Calories per serving. Gluten Free, Non-GMO Verified, Vegan, Kosher. 0 Trans Fats, No soy, dairy, or added oils. ARV $20.00||Biodegradable Jute Tote Bag. This generous bag has a large bottom, measuring in at 15x13x10. It is made of 100% natural jute, which actually has a negative carbon footprint according to some of my research into the development of Jute fabrics. ARV: $7:50|
HOW TO ENTER to an Ola Granola Prize Package
Mandatory entries are shown initially. Completing them and submitting your name and email, are required to enter and to unlock the optional bonus entries and daily entry options. There are multiple bonus entry opportunities. You may see them all by clicking the “Options” link on the form. Presenting entry opportunities one at a time is the default.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO ENTER GIVEAWAYS:
- Giveaway Promote: Your Source for the hottest giveaways!
- Lucky Contests Contests & Sweeps
- Sweepstakes Plus
- Store Coupons, coupon database and giveaways
- Find more sweepstakes on Contestgirl
- I list my Contest, Sweepstakes & Giveaways At LinkiesContests and Linkies And Win Some GREAT prizes. Top Giveaway Sweeps & Giveaways Site
- This giveaway is listed at All Things Bloggy.